Hello, newbie looking for some input on setting up the E5400 hope you can help. Was going to buy the ikelite housing & strobe set up which strobe can use with out cutting of my arm. what exactly well I need to make this all work right. This well be my first real attempt to photograph underwater with a decent camera. Which settings should I use when I'm down there? Auto micro mode (flower) infinity (mountain) or should I set it up in one of the scene modes? The camera also has BSS.not going on vacation for a few more months so I have time to prepare. Any help well be greatly appercated.
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
coolpix e5400
-
-
From the Ikelite web site: http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/gide_n5400.html
-
Thank you for the fast reply. Not exactly sure I understand what to do so I’m off to the dive shop to find out more info if anyone wants to share more feel free all input is welcomed.the ttl has got me stumped.does that work with this camera i read the post on ttl and find it confusing maybe I need to reread it.I'm trying to make my first atempt at underwater photography not so mind boggeling and come back with half way decent photo's. thanks again.
-
The housing does not provide TTL as per following URL:
http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/cp5400.html
The guide mentioned in first response describes how/where to start. You also need to read the manual that came with the camera............