Should arrive sometime in June or early July...
Amphibico Phenom so will let you know how it goes after it arrives...
Anyone want to donate to the help pay Mike's visa card fund?? I swear it will all go to Manta research..... ![]()
Read-only discussion
Should arrive sometime in June or early July...
Amphibico Phenom so will let you know how it goes after it arrives...
Anyone want to donate to the help pay Mike's visa card fund?? I swear it will all go to Manta research..... ![]()
Where did you order it from Mike?
Are you having an external monitor and wide port too?
Please do let us know how you get on with it. I'll be in the market for a Z1 housing at some point when the teething troubles are ironed out.
Nick
Cool you decided to go with the Amphibico. Thats going to be a nice housing. Who did you order it through?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.