So I got the video camera, got the housing, have NOT bought any lights.
There are just so many lighting solutions out there, I haven't decided what would be best for me yet.
In the long run, I want something as light and portable as possible, yet the 30 min - 1 hour burn times boasted by some of the Sea & Sea or Light & Motion solutions, don't really seem worth the money.
I was thinking I might give my UK Light Cannon a shot for starters. 3-4 hour burn times, sounds like quite a deal.
However, I can't find an adapter to connect my HID to the Sea & Sea "bendy arms".
I see that Gates sells a complete package that includes the lights and arms, but I already have Lights and Arms. All I really need is an adapter to attach it to the Sea & Sea arm. I also see that ULCS makes a ball adapter for UK HIDs, but that doesn't help for bendy arms either....