Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone going to Long Beach show?

Started by echeng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone going to Long Beach show?

2 posts
  1. Hey, guys. Would someone who is going to the Long Beach show this weekend like to send us some photos and a general report, focusing on underwater still and video offerings? :blink:

     

    Let me know...

  2. I'll do what I can, I'm just going Sunday morning, so it'll be a quicky. But if I see some new and unusal things I'll grab a few shots.

     

    Jack

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.