Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Logout to go faster (Off topic)

Started by Don in Colorado ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Logout to go faster (Off topic)

5 posts
  1. If you are a registered user of these forums, you may have noticed that it takes forever to go from menu to menu.

     

    However, if you log off, then things go much faster.

     

    I was about to give up on these forums because of the speed problem.

     

    I hope this helps other users. That is why I posted this (offtopic) here.

  2. Thank you. I will try anything. The access time has been absolutely unbearable............

  3. Just copy the response times from the bottom of the page.

     

     

    Powered by XMB v1.5 RC4: Summer Forest

    © 2001 xmbforum.com

    Processed in 53.7272041 seconds, 14 queries

     

    Wow! Glad we carried that math out to the 10 millionth of a second ! :P

  4. how embarassing. i have neglected my technical duties -- was in New York for the summer, and have been distracted. :P

     

    i'm really sorry, guys.

  5. OK. FIXED. We're in good shape now, I think. :P

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.