Check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7516691972&rd=1
Albeit it came with a nice port and some accessories, I'd still say it held its value very well. $3150!
Cheers
James
Read-only discussion
Check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7516691972&rd=1
Albeit it came with a nice port and some accessories, I'd still say it held its value very well. $3150!
Cheers
James
Interesting listing just a couple of hours ago.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW
Not listed by the owinning bidder.
An obvious fraud using same photos and description.
Please report it to Ebay authorities.
I hope he gets nailed <_< <_<
Karl
On a more positive note. I really enjoyed seeing those pictures. Reminds me of my old love!! I did my time behind that system.
Looking at the level of scratches on the housing I would say it had done a similar number of dives to my old one. So it has been well used.
It is also black on the inside and does not have the alternate synch plugs on the circuitboard. So it is from the first batch. Probably delivered soon after mine in late 2002 or early 2003.
Alex
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.