Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Slide Show Music

Started by jdaley ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Slide Show Music

6 posts
  1. I am putting together a new slide show and I was looking for recommendations on music. I typically use music by Sting, Enya or alike but I was looking for something different.

     

    BTW, this slide show is a not-for-profit show to be used only for family and friends.

     

    Thanks,

     

    James

  2. Its all depend on the mood you want to create, I love Brazilian music and can find apropiate trackes from there for almost any type.

  3. I just did a slideshow (ProShow Gold) for a recent dive trip, and for the finale I used "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." Cute song and you can download it from iTunes for 99 cents.

  4. my adult life has been driven by diving and everywhere i go divers LOVE rock and roll .. well most divers love all kinds of music ... but us Pro's are big rock and roll ... so get some Rolling stones ... mellow .. Time is on my side .... up beat ... maybe get off my cloud ??

     

    but there is always some heart in rock ...

     

    last resort .. funk music .. modern funk jazz like Jamiriquai ... always goes well and is different from music most people choose .. diving isn't just about Enya etc ..

     

    most popular choices though is normally music from the region the photos were shot in.

  5. I use Deuter and Amesthyium.

     

    Joe

  6. I use Ali Akbar Khan and also Yunchen Llamo.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.