Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Best place for beginner info...

Started by freddie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Best place for beginner info...

3 posts
  1. I am looking to find a book, web site, or similar that contains beginner info like the following:

     

    Are there filters (red) that can help with color correction?

    What is the best strobe for my current setup?

    Info on how to manipulate the strobe setup for best photo quality?

     

    I have a C-5050, with the Olympus housing (PT-015, I think), and no strobe tray, or filters...

     

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,

    freddie

  2. Hi Freddie and welcome to Wetpixel.

     

    I don't want to toot our own horn (too loudly) but I'd recommend you go to our homepage, and then click in the upper right on Features. There are quite a few articles there that will get you started right.

     

    Unfortunately, there is no "single source" book available on this topic (yet).

     

    Hope this helps,

    James Wiseman

  3. Yes! That's the kind of info I am looking for! Thanks!

     

    I looked at a couple of those links, but did not try the Features link...

     

    Thanks again,

    freddie

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.