Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Key Largo Work Shop

Started by RCdiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Key Largo Work Shop

1 posts
  1. Hey all

     

    I want to thank whoever it was that suggested Tom and Therisa Stack’s workshop.

     

    I Just got back from their 3 day work shop with in Key Largo. Had a great time and even learned a few things!!! It was set up for two dives in the morning and worked with photoshop for 3 hours in the afternoon. The class was limited to 6 people and the nice thing was no matter what your level with PhotoShop was you where able to learn something. Me I was a beginner and got a lot out of the class. I even took first place for one of my photos. Please take a moment to take a look at some of my pic at http://www.rcadvisors.com/Key%20Largo/ I shot the pic with a Canon G5 using a Ikelite housing and internal flash, let me know what you think. If you would like any info on future workshops offered by Tom & Therisa drop me a note.

    post-4548-1117297443_thumb.jpg

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.