Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Shrimp for Art

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Shrimp for Art

4 posts
  1. post-1116-1117418029_thumb.jpgHere's a shrimp that I found on a Crimson anemone (Cribinopsis fernaldi) with Candy striped shrimp ( Lebbeus grandimanus)....looks like a Heptacarpus, but the location seems a bit unusual. Site: Broughton Archipelago, Northern Vancouver Island.

    Any ideas out there??

    Cheers,

    Marli

  2. Hi Marli - I'll let Art know you've got a shrimp for him. I don't think he's been checking the boards lately.

    cheers, Leslie

  3. Hi Marli

    probably Hepotacarpus stimpsoni

    Jensen (1995) says it is occasionally found on Urticina crassicornis

    cheers

    Art

    :o

  4. Thanks, Art,

    That confirms what I thought it was.

    Cheers,

    Marli

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.