Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Image Download application

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Image Download application

1 posts
  1. I wrote a small application that help me download images from my memory card to the hard disk of my computer.

    The needs for that application came from the fact that I like to organize my photos in a tree like structure: yyyy\mm\dd, I sow this option once in Canon downloader but since I found the light and returned to Nikon :o I needed something else.

    Another useful usage I found is to organize photos after an external HD failure when I needed to recover all the 40GB disk and had flat structure of images and also duplicates ounces, with the file rename option I could create only one instance.

    For now its a pre beta version without real help and so, only popup messages. to use it just copy the exe file and run it, its will automatically find the external drive(memory card) if connected, you have to click on 'Find Files' -> 'Select All' -> 'Start Copy'.

    Anyway if someone find it useful its free to download and I'll be happy to ear comment and suggestions.

    ImageDownload.zip

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.