Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

SEASPACE '05

Started by thatporchdawg ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

SEASPACE '05

6 posts
  1. SEASPACE is this weekend in Houston. I'll be in attendance with my girlfriend/divebuddy for almost the whole show.

     

    I was wondering who from the Wetpixel community would be there?

  2. I'll be there. Eric will be there. We won't be doing a 3 hr workshop this year so we'll have plenty of time to chat with friends. I'm looking fwd to meeting all of you that can make it.

     

    For a detailed list of photo-related Seaspace activities, check the Homepage.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. We be there both days....Karl & Kimberly Dietz....hope to meet some new Wetpixelers :D ....and see the many ones we know :D:D

  4. Blatant Promotion:

     

    I'll be in booth 625, stop by and say hello!

  5. Will be there late Saturday and Sunday. Will bug Dave of previous post, "Where's my housing?"

  6. We are in booth 404. Richard Perry and myself are holding down the fort here. Blake & Mauricio from Aquatica are directly across the aisle, and Dan & Russ from Light & Motion are right next to us.

     

    I got to chat with James and Sara today during setup, it was really nice to see them again. I'm looking forward to seeing some new faces tomorrow!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.