Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Intersting info

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Intersting info

2 posts
  1. Interesting data, Paul. Thanks for sharing it.

     

    Although I would say that they are definitely erring on the side of caution when it comes to filtration. CC50R in 8 metres of Hochseewasser! Seems a bit over optimistic too me. I wouldn't go much deeper than 4m unless you were prepared to give WB a good push! And probably 3.5m in more turbid conditions.

     

    Alex

     

    p.s. Last weekend I wrote the first draft of my Magnum Opus on filters. Which is 3500 words long so far. And I still need to go to the red sea and do the bit on filters for black and white underwater! Hopefully should be published by the end of the year.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.