Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Problem with Inon UWL100 with Dome Port

Started by LERF ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Problem with Inon UWL100 with Dome Port

4 posts
  1. Just got my Inon Wide Angle Lens UWL100 with the Dome Port, tried it on 2 trips recently on my Oly C-5050 and C-770UZ. On both cameras, I get this zoom effect on the corners of the pics !!!! Is it me or the lens?

     

    Please help! Thanks.

    post-2819-1118013988_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi -

     

    I used this lens with my 5050.. I believe zooming in is the problem.. Leave camera at widest setting. There are lots of UW photographers that use this lens with great results..

     

    M.

  3. Inon UWL100 with Dome Port dont like "zooming" & intern strobe :-)

    I have make the same mistake with my UWL100

  4. I'll agree with the above comments about zooming. But you will still probably get some softness in the corners with the Dome. I always did.

     

    Rand

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.