Looking for feedback on my first UW photos since 1989 - Using my new D2X
http://www.rtproductions.net/eprovision/ep...es&cat=tcobrien
Thanks
Tim
Read-only discussion
Looking for feedback on my first UW photos since 1989 - Using my new D2X
http://www.rtproductions.net/eprovision/ep...es&cat=tcobrien
Thanks
Tim
Very nice. How do you like the camera, and what housing are you using?
Hal
It is the SUBAL housing.. I really like it.. I am going to Belize in July and hoping to get a few more dives in before then to brush up on my photography. I have been taking land photos for 15+ years but have not shot much UW. Thanks for your feedback...
Tim
Many of them look over-saturated/-exposed to me. Clipping is especially noticable in the reds. Do you shoot JPG or RAW (NEF)?
This one shows it especially bad.
http://www.rtproductions.net/eprovision/cr...mb_RTX_5604.jpg
ps. it's a shame the EXIF info has been stripped as that might help figure out whats going on.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.