Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji S2 pro

Started by Reefkeep ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji S2 pro

2 posts
  1. Is it me or is everyone developing a housing for the D100 & D60 and only Ike is making one for the Fuji S2 Pro? What gives?

  2. I agree, i have spoken to a number of manufacturers about making a housing. I would strongly recommend people to keep asking them to make one. After all, no demand, no hosuing.

     

    Here are some of the replies i have had:

     

    Subal:

     

    Presently we have not decided if we will make a housing for Fuji FinePix S2 Pro. In any case we will keep you informed as soon as we know.

     

    CameraTech (Sea & Sea distributor)

     

    Well SS is going to be producing one so they say it is not yet available. I would say probably be here around the middle of next year is all the info I have at this time.

     

    UK Germany:

     

    No reply as yet.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.