Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Compact Flash

Started by BamaGirl ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Compact Flash

6 posts
  1. Probably a stupid question, but I just bought a ScanDisk Ultra II 1.0 GB compact flash. The sales person said this was high speed, but it doesn't say anywhere on the package that it is high speed. Can someone help me out here?

  2. Yes, if it's an ultra II then it's very high speed.

     

    I usually go to www.robgalbraith.com and check their CF Card Database before buying.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Thank you James!

  4. I'm happy to help - especially someone w/ a unique nickname like yours...lol

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. I wonder if this will work: ROLL TIDE!

  6. Indeed! Pachyderms are near and dear to my heart!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.