Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

CS2 Bridge

Started by doubleblue ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

CS2 Bridge

1 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    In the new CS2 Bridge, when I go to browse the images the program automatically goes to default settings instead of showing the image as shot. I can't seem to find how to turn off the defaults in the Bridge preview. When I open a single image I can do this in the RAW adjustments but not while in Bridge Preview as far as I can see. It is rather irritating.

     

    Any help appreciated. I am probably overlooking something but Apple's silly Help function is no help.

     

    Best,

     

    Tim

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.