Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Sandisk Ultra II 2gig for $129

Started by james ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Sandisk Ultra II 2gig for $129

11 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    Thanks to TedJ and Tony Carro for letting me know about a Dell deal on Sandisk Ultra II cards.

     

    I searched the CF card database at Robgalbraith.com last week and decided to buy some Sandisk Ultra II cards for my 1DmkII as they are some of the fastest. Fortunately for me, B&H was out of stock.

     

    Because Dell has a heck of a deal! I just bought 2 two gig cards for $303 (I have to pay tax). If you live in a dell no-sales-tax state then they are something like $129 each.

     

    Use this coupon: $?52D3PB5G$PSW

     

    With this link: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/product...19&sku=A0297806

     

    Cheers and thanks!

    James

    Edited by james
  2. Tn'x, great deal

  3. James, I heard that sometimes Dell takes a long time to ship orders, even when they list the items as in stock. Let us know how long it takes for you to receive the cards. Also, do you know when the coupon expires?

     

    Thanks for posting.

     

    Luiz

  4. I'll let you know. I don't know how long the coupon is good for.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Hey your welcome James I picked up one of those bad boys myself will let the board know when it shows up.

     

    Tony

  6. Darn, I just tried to order two and the coupon has expired ........

  7. Hi Linda,

     

    Dell usually renews its coupons. If you have time to wait it is worth checking. Take a look at the site below once a week, and you are likely to find more deals like that.

     

    Dell Coupons

     

    You will have to scroll down a bit, digital cameras and memory are below the computer coupons. I hope this helps!

     

    Luiz

  8. Thanks very much for the tip, and the link. I have time, so will watch for another bargain.

    Regards, Linda

  9. Hi,

     

    I just received my 2 2gig cards. They shipped on 7/1

     

    Cheers

    James

  10. Wow, that took a long time.

     

    I ordered 1 the day I saw this message. Not sure exactly what day I got mine in the mail, but it was before my trip to Cozumel June 24th.

  11. Anyone know if the Oly 5060 will accept a 2 gig card? I know it will work with a 1 gig, but don't know about bigger cards.My ancient Oly Camedia wouldn't work with a Smart Media card bigger than 32 megabites!!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.