Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Power Retouche Lens Corrector

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Power Retouche Lens Corrector

3 posts
  1. Has anyone used this one? It's excellent for correcting barrel and pincushion distortion, and it can also be used to "defish" an image:

     

    http://www.powerretouche.com/Lens-distorti...ntroduction.htm

     

    I downloaded and tried the free deme and I'm impressed. For folks that shoot the fisheye lens on a cropped sensor camera, try this one out and adjust your barrel distortion.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. James, have you used pano-tools? How does this compaire?

  3. No, I haven't used Panotools, although I bet it's very similar.

     

    Cheers

    James

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.