Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Tigers and Dolphin trip was outstanding!

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Tigers and Dolphin trip was outstanding!

7 posts
  1. Sitting in WPB airport waiting for the flight. We had outstanding weather and encounters.

     

    We were diving a few sites next to Howard and Michelle Hall and the IMAX crew working on a new film. I got to finish the trip with a dive with Michelle Hall and some cleaning shrimp.

     

    Great, great group of folks on the trip and many great photos had by all.

     

    And, Rand broke the 100 meter freestyle world record on one evening dive. (A little shark popped by to greet his entry and well, very fast exit. LOL

     

    Now for the flights home...

     

    I have a few hours to kill.

     

    Another great trip with the Abernethy's

     

    45072285.jpg

    Edited by yahsemtough
  2. All right Todd, that's great to hear! Hopefully Rand's quick exit wasn't because his moisture alarm was beeping...:-)

     

    Looking fwd to the pix!

     

    James

  3. Thanks James.

     

    A few are on my pbase site. I don't edit much on a trip just check to see that I am dialed in.

     

    45073064.jpg

  4. Oops, that site is

     

    My Webpage

  5. Ha, Michelle Hall uses Canon!

     

    (Hotlinked from Todd's Pbase Gallery):

     

    45137807.IMG_0014.jpg

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. Yeah.. I believe they used a D60 for one of the time-lapse star fish sequence in Coral Reef Adventures.

  7. Ha, Michelle Hall uses Canon!

     

    (Hotlinked from Todd's Pbase Gallery):

     

    She even posed for her famous cleaner shrimp shot with them cleaning her mouth. The downside was I think she was just too clean that day as they just looked but no cleaning.

     

    It was nice of her to do it though and was a neat treat for Father's Day seeing as I was away from the family.

     

    Yeah, along with the Canon, Howard was also wearing the same unique shoes I was. (Mine being the Canadian version-Holey Soles) I must be destined for better things. LOL :)

     

    I might run into them in BC in September as they are up there filming and I head to Port Hardy end of that month.

     

    Those are the shots I had time to work while laid over in Atlanta for Plane hydrolic problems. I have to get to work through the mass of shots. Including Pepe for Laz as a memorial. :)

    Edited by yahsemtough
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.