Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Tom Stack UW workshop

Started by sbelbin ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tom Stack UW workshop

1 posts
  1. I wanted to share my thoughts on the Tom and Therisa Stack UW Photo Workshop in Key Largo for any other members considering it. I first heard about it on the Wetpixel banner ad and could find no other reviews. I attended from June 10-12. Despite lousy weather from a passing tropical storm, Tom and Therisa did a fantastic job. The format is AM diving and PM Photoshop work. I learned a considerable amount about UW Photoshop technique. They tailor the instruction to your particular skill level and offer a wealth of knowledge and experience. In addition, I found Tom and Therisa to be genuinely great people and a pleasure to dive and work with. I am planning on returning to their October workshop to continue my training and would encourage beginners or advanced UW shooters alike to take this workshop. :)

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.