Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Small Camcorder

Started by caurro ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Small Camcorder

2 posts
  1. Hi,

    Which it is smallest camcorder miniDV endowed of underwater case?

    Bye.

  2. Hi Caurro,

     

    Not entirely sure why you'd like the smallest camcorder, the housing sizes seem more variable...but the sony pc dcr range are housed in a compact manner by Gates. I use them, not only cos of the compact housing but also the open LCD facility so I'm not stuck with my eye to the viewfinder for the whole dive.

    I find the ikelites, amphibicos etc a bit bulkier and of course I avoid electronic housings like the plague. Manual controls mean you wont shag the contacts as well as the camcorder if you flood! <_<

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.