Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Ipod underwater

Started by Giles ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Ipod underwater

8 posts
  1. ok it may not go that deep ... but thats just because no one has thought about it i bet ... but it's close .. damn close ..

    w001-5321.jpg

    hotlinked from 'everythingipod.com'

  2. These have actually been available for several months and available for the IPOD Mini as well as the 3rd generation & 4th generation units at our online Dive Shop Store for general watersports usage.

     

    But if you are really serious about a little underwater "tuneage", the check out this MP3 player that we have been selling for a while now: IRiver

     

    It is rated for 200ft......... :D

    Edited by SeaDogDiver
  3. we've actually had a thread about the irivers before .. and i have used one but would never buy one for bespoke underwater useage .. i used to hate ipods but since owning one LOVE it ... but nice bit of advertising for your store congratulations, did it feel good?

  4. See, change is good.........

     

    PS - Not really my store, I only teach there, but sure, it always feels good to help out a friend.......

  5. Otter boxes makes several cases for different Ipods. I'm thinking of getting an Ipod shuffle and the case for it for swimming laps.

     

    This is because I can no longer do a regular workout if my Ipod is not charged and with me. I can't imagine diving with one though.

  6. I tried one during the Digital Jam event in Cayman in January. Listening to tunes is the most natural thing underwater. Although I have to say I did not find it ideal for concentrating on photography!

     

    mp3.jpg

     

    I have some funny pictures of people dancing underwater somewhere.

     

    Alex

  7. If i wore one of those, how would i hear the mantas coming??

  8. ...or the great white...:D

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.