Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Emily

Started by gorgipark ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Emily

4 posts
  1. I just came back from cozumel

    I am kind of winded

    I had an uninvited guest drop by, her name was emily

    She was furious, and she blew a gasket

     

    Thought I share some pictures

    post-600-1122275608_thumb.jpg

    post-600-1122275645_thumb.jpg

  2. Thanks for posting the pics. I hope everyone recovers OK.

     

    James

  3. Hey George!

     

    What resort were you at?

  4. Grand Occidental... Before I left they said that they will have it up by the end of the month and seeing them work, well most likely even before that

     

    g

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.