Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony camcorder repairs

Started by purpleturtle ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony camcorder repairs

1 posts
  1. Any UK members out there know of a good SONY repairer????

     

    My Sony DCR PC 120 has died (no image on LCD hence nothing to record) and has been greatly outlived by gates housing. I'm desperate to get it looked at, but some shops quote "£60 to take a look at it but still might not be able to fix".

     

    Also I'm looking for any second hand PC120s, as its a great small setup with the gates. The housing is bullet proof, as gates say, but the sonys certainly aint....I'll stockpile some spare cameras for the future.

     

    All the 120s that appear on ebay seem to get stupidly overbid....I got a brand new one 2 years ago for £700! Unfortunately sonys guarantee was only one year :D

     

    Any good UK repairers????

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.