Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Crowded Diving in Lembeh?

Started by ssra30 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Crowded Diving in Lembeh?

1 posts
  1. . It is a pity about the liveaboards but I suppose that's the nature of the beast. Good

     

    I am not sure why there is such a strong sentiment against liveaboard in Lembeh in various posts in this thread. Personally I think they are great. This past week was the first time I was in Lembeh. I have been thinking about going there for a couple of years but one reason that put me off Lembeh was KBR. Everytime I tried to contact them via agent or directly through Asian Dive Expo, they came off as being incredibly arrogant and rather snooty especially to asian customer. I am sure their dive operators are top notch but their management just left a lot to be desired. I am glad that I don't have to deal with them when going to Lembeh as there are plenty of alternatives now, liveaboard as well as other resorts. Aqua One liveaboard owner is in a process of buidling another resort there. The Agressor Fleet is rumored to be talking to KBR about putting one of the Agressor boat there.

    The only bad thing I supposed is that diving there might get a bit crowded (main reason I don't dive in Thailand much nowaday) but with over 30 sites in the area, I don't think it would be all that bad except for the mandarin dive, I suppose.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.