Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New Toys

Started by mrjamesm ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Toys

3 posts
  1. Finally made the decision and have bought the 20D, Ike housing and DS125 strobe (they're much bigger than they look in the pictures! :(

     

    I'm off to the South Red Sea at the end of September to try it all out so need to spend a little time searching through the tutorials around this site as I'm entirely new to SLR. Any pointers to good tutorials welcomed.. I'm working on an assumtion that just using the kit lens (18-55) for this first trip will be sufficient for me to get learning and still get a variety of shots (athough I really want to get a reasonable over - under shot!)

     

    I've just taken delivery of a Pelican case to pack it all into - love the statement unser the guarantee on the box it comes in:

     

    "The above guarantee does not cover sharkbite, bear attack, or children under 5" :):D

     

    Pictures as and when I'm not too embarassed to post them!

     

    Now how do I add a signature..... :D

     

    James

  2. Congrats...have fun with everything.

     

    I always knew young children are more dangerous than sharks..... :)

  3. Trying to make children can be more hazardous than sharks :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.