Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

upgrading from sony pc100E

Started by sharky1961 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

upgrading from sony pc100E

1 posts
  1. hello,

     

    I have used for several years now a sony pc100E and want to upgrade. I have a second hand sony vx1000 in amphibico housing in mind (costs as a package with the 80° wide angle for about 2500,- Euro), would that be a big upgrade or would you suggest another camera. the reason I want to upgrade is that I don't like the water collors I can't get it to that nice blue color although I use redfilter (urpro) when I compare the result to my friends vx1000. :)

     

     

    Rob

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.