Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NDR Gallery

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

NDR Gallery

3 posts
  1. One of these days I really must get a chance to go diving again :lol:

     

     

    Anyway, over the last couple of weeks I have been in Australia, visiting family and also taking a trip up to the Northern Territory to visit a couple of the national parks up there. Rather than actually cleaning my house preparatory to our sale closing on Monday, I decided to spend the time more fruitfully processing some of my selects from the trip. These were all shot with the d70, using either the 12-24 or 70-200 AFS VR lens.

     

    Hope you enjoy them, feedback welcome.

     

     

    Gallery at the end of this link :->Northern Territory Gallery

  2. Beautiful scenery. The cave art is fascinating. Reminds me that I should occasionally travel to dry places too! Thanks for sharing.

     

    Alex

  3. Thanks for the memories Craig, love those termite hills, was there in 97

     

    Gotta ask...no Crocs?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.