Hi Craig,
i enjoyed your videos very much, thanks for sharing.
How did you like your Komodo cruise ? (i was there in September 2001 and loved it, my best diving so far)
Sabine
I have some technical questions:
1. Which version of scenealyser do you use (freeware or the new one)
2. How do you produce your rm clips ? Real Producer or something else ?
(I'm still playing around to get acceptable results for different clip sizes)
3. Did you ever try to produce streamable mpeg videos ?
4. Does your provider offer a special streaming server ?
I've tried to produce streamable mpeg versions of some of my clips for the Real player but it seems that i might have to upgrade my webhosting package to be able to do that
Right now my test videos don't stream, they kind of splutter 
5. I was too lazy to get the sound for your videos but noted that you seem to be using popular songs ? I'm not sure about the legal situation with private video clips published in the internet. Did you ever find any useable GEMA free stuff ?