Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

JPG Compression & IPTC

Started by laz217 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

JPG Compression & IPTC

1 posts
  1. Anyone aware of any JPG compression plugin for Photoshop CS2 that embeds the IPTC data within the jpg while still compressing the file better than the Save As... option in CS2? The Save for Web option in CS2 removes all IPTC data and using ImageReady's Save For Web, which can save the IPTC data, would mean throwing a big monkey wrench in my scripted web workflow [why Adobe decided not to add the same Save for Web functionality in both programs is beyond me?!?!]

     

    I've got one solution that would only require a few extra steps but I'd like to know I've exhausted all possibilities.

     

    Any ideas?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.