Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Venezuela

Started by Viz'art ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Venezuela

3 posts
  1. I just noticed from the BSOUP competition that we have member(s) from Venezuela. Contesta me!, I go there very often (Mi esposa es de Caracas). let me know who you are! I dive a lot in Mochima.

     

    Saludos

  2. Hi Jean,

     

    I am not from there but I go there a lot too. I dive mainly in Isla Margarita, Coche and Cubagua. I am going there next month.

     

    Luiz

  3. Lucky you, my sweet spot is Mochima rent a house spend a week with the familly, empty a few tanks... but not before december or january.

     

    Cheers

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.