Free application that load really fast NEF files.
Its also have capabilities to convert to Jpg although it's not meant to be converter as the author said.
What I liked there is that is fast, small and free.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Arnon_Ayal ·
Read-only discussion
Free application that load really fast NEF files.
Its also have capabilities to convert to Jpg although it's not meant to be converter as the author said.
What I liked there is that is fast, small and free.
Microsoft have a RAW viewer too now which I discovered the other day
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en
The RAWShooter you suggested Arnon is working nicely - thanks!
Anything for Apple?
Cheers
A round of applause? ![]()
I think RAWshooter has a version for Mac. And its free. Check out Pixmantec.com.
I down loaded viewRAW to my other
computer and it works really nicely.
Will now try RAWshooter with the real computer.
RAWshooter is M$ only.
Cheers
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.