Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Scapa Flow pictures needed

Started by Darek Sepiolo ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Scapa Flow pictures needed

6 posts
  1. I'm looking for good quality pictures from Scapa Flow.

    d.sepiolo@wielkiblekit.pl

  2. Darek,

     

    I have a few of Scapa, what will you be using them for?

     

    Nemo

  3. I'd like to buy them for an article.

  4. What puplication are you submitting the article to? What types of images are you looking for? Topside, UW, ??

     

    Nemo

  5. www.wielkiblekti.pl

    This is the magazine. I need UW shots and 1 or 2 topside.

  6. Darek,

     

    I will send an example or 2 of my Scapa pics to your email address. One of them won pic of the week here at wetpixel a while back.

    Nemo

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.