Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fins Magazine

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Fins Magazine

4 posts
  1. I have visited the link on Wetpixel, but it is only an online site with no information about the magazine, or how to subscribe. I did contact them, but no response. Anyone out there know if it is available in North America, or if one can get a subscription?

    Cheers,

    Marli

  2. Hi Marli,

     

    I write a digital photography column for the magazine and I am embarrassed to say that I don't know how to subscribe. I'll try and find out for you.

     

    Alex

  3. I heard back from Fins Magazine, and they will be upgrading their website with subscription information shortly. In the meantime, here's what you can do if you'd like a subscription:

    Here's the information for subscription:

    1 year (6 issues) 2 year (12 issues)

    Singapore S$35 S$63

    Asean/ Hong Kong / Taiwan S$45 S$80

    Australia / rest of Asia S$60 S$100

    Outside Asia S$70 S$130

     

    Payment details:

    1. Payment by cheque to be made to The Niche Press Pte Ltd and mail to

    17A Cavan Road Singapore 209850.

    2. Payment by credit card. Please provide us with the following

    details.

    Type of card : VISA or MASTERCARD

    Name on card :

    Card number :

    3 digit security number :

    Expiry date :

    Issue Bank :

    Cheers,

    Marli

  4. Thanks for posting the update information Marli!

     

    Cheers

    James

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.