Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

UW Tripod

Started by mt110121 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

UW Tripod

5 posts
  1. Thanks for your replies ;)

  2. I don't have one and don't use one. But I heard good things about using ULCS Arms with the ULCS Tripod Clamp to build one.

    Edited by Simon K.
  3. I haven't yet but when i get my new video and housing and start to think about serious macro i probably will

  4. The rolls royce of uw tripods is this one:

    Titanium tripod

    too bad about the price LOL

  5. I think Ultralight or TLC makes a nice UW tripod. You can have it for about $350.

     

    Joe

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.