Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony PC-110 DV

Started by yuchnovicz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony PC-110 DV

3 posts
  1. Does anyone use the SONY PC-110 Digitial Video (DV) camera? I have about 15 hours of u/w video shot through an Ikelite housing with great results. Ido have some questions for more experienced users about topics such as gain, dynamic range, filterers and lights.

     

    Regards,

    Dan Y

  2. I've housed a PC110 in a LMI Mako for about 150 dives. Not using it much lately - shooting mostly stills - but perhaps I can help

     

    Kasey

  3. Kasey,

    After looking up what the LMI Mako is you really can help. I have an Ikelite Dome housing for the PC 110. Not many controls but reasonably bullet proof. I cannot set the white balance or exposure u/w and must leave both in Auto. Do you adjust the white balance at all, especially when using color correcting filters like UR PRO CY. If so, how do you set it? Same question for exposure?! I have had some "interesting" results that require much post processing to salvage as you can imagine.

     

    Regards,

    Dan Y

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.