I am thinking of taking Xmas vacation on this live abroad.
I am interested in your impressions of the ship, crew, dive and photography subjects.
Read-only discussion
I am thinking of taking Xmas vacation on this live abroad.
I am interested in your impressions of the ship, crew, dive and photography subjects.
i was on the aqua cat last jan. great boat, great crew. i really enjoyed it. understand though, that my comparison is to blackbeards, my only other liveaboard.
the only downside is that i didn't think the diving was that great. i have heard others say that the bahamas is better in the summer. the shark dive however, was one of the best of my all time dives.
here is a link to my photos: http://www.public.asu.edu/~elliotg/
elliott
Aqua cat does a very nice job and is a reasonable value.
BTW, Blackbeards is much more "basic" in terms of accomodations, but is actually run by the same company as Aqua cat Charters.
Thanks, your input has been very useful.
![]()
Aqua Cat is a great boat, with a great crew. See http://www.stephenfrink.com/sf-reports/aquacat2002/ for details on a trip we did in summer 2002.
Wow, Thanks Stephen looks like I be spending Xmas in the water.
![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.