Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Speakers / presenters needed

Started by cjames ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Speakers / presenters needed

3 posts
  1. We're looking for speakers / presenters for the Central Texas Underwater Photography Society in Austin. We're breaking the format into 2 45 minute segments, one on equipment and techniques and the second on post processing, web publishing, etc. Our next meeting is in October. At the current time, we're looking for people to speak in person, but if anybody would prefer to do it via the web, I'll provide the facilities to do that.

     

    Thanks in advance.

    Corby

  2. Hi Corby,

     

    I'd be delighted to speak at one of your meetings. Not sure I can make a mid-week appearance though. When are they?

     

    Also, have you thought about starting a CTUPS forum here at Wetpixel?

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I am happy to volunteer, and live in Austin. Beyond that, I'd like membership and meeting info to attend on a regular basis.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.