Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

digital workshops

Started by digitalunderwater ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

digital workshops

2 posts
  1. Dear All

    I have recently started running digital workshop in the Red Sea, and they have been a great sucess with UK photographers. Next year we have dates for the Red Sea, S. Africa & Indonesia.

    Have a look at my site for more info.

    My Webpage digital workshops.com

    I look forward to hearing from you.

     

    Dan

  2. Hi Dan,

     

    Why don't you share some of your experiences with the folks here at wetpixel? I checked out your website and noticed that you built your own housing for your D1x. I'm sure you have much to share and there are some great shooters here so perhaps YOU can learn something from us!

     

    Well, that's my advice - that would probably help you much more than simply posting an announcement about your seminars.

     

    For starters, check out my Fuji S2pro review in the "reviews" section of this website. I use the 60mm macro for my work. Do you use the 105?

     

    Cheers

    James Wiseman

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.