Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Nikon 3200 housing

Started by NJdiver13 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 3200 housing

1 posts
  1. I have a Sealife 2100 and was looking at a Sealife 300 or 310 (3.3) because I hace the sealife strobe. I was thinking of instead purchasing a housing for my Nikon 3200 such as the Fantasea and use the strobe I have. I will only use this on a annual vacation and since I have the 3200 and all the memory cards and batteries what are your thoughts. I am only an ocassional user and don't need to get overly involved if I can help it. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.