Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson P2000 with large CF cards

Started by Philip Harle ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson P2000 with large CF cards

6 posts
  1. Does anyone have experience of using an Epson P2000 with CF cards larger than 1 Gigabyte? Someone told me you can't read cards larger than 1GB, which sounds odd, but I can't find anything about it in the specs. I would be grateful if someone could confirm the truth as I was about to go out and buy some 2GB cards to use with my new EOS 5D!

  2. Man I hope that is wrong! I bought a P-2000 a few days ago to use with my 2GB Lexar CF cards. I havn't tried it yet and never thought for a moment that there might be a problem. I'll go and try it..........

  3. Phew. I banged off half a dozen RAW pics on my 2GB card and was able to both read them off the CF card through the P2000; and then to download them. Quick little sucker too. And the screen is superb.

  4. Thanks Tim, I'll let the guy who got me worrying about this know he's wrong!

    Cheers,

    Philip

  5. Works well with 4GB cards too.

    Tom

  6. I use mine with 2 diff 4 GB cards. No problem. It is slow at downloading.

     

    With the 4 GB cards don't forget to slide the tiny little switch on the side of the 4 Gb cards so you can access all 4 GBs. I have now for the 2nd time had someone complain to me that their 4 GB card only had 2 GBs on it.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.