Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Newbie ???

Started by DeanB ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie ???

3 posts
  1. Hi Everbody,

     

    My names is Dean Burman. I am a Painter & Decorator from Chipping Norton In the beautiful Cotswolds, England. I am also a Amatuer wildlife and Documentary filmmaker. I have been filming for about 3 years.

     

    My first film "Um-EL-Faroud..From Tragedy to Tourism" a short film about an oil tanker wreck sunk as a artificial reef has just won four awards at two International film festivals. So i must be doing something right.!!

     

    I am in the process of considering the move from mini dv to high def. So any help will be, well helpful..

     

    Thanks guys & girls

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean..

  2. Hi again,

     

    Sorry.. this was ment for the introductions section. Nevermind..

     

    Glad to be amongst such an amazing collective of lens people.

     

    Hope your all getting the shots.

     

    Bye for now

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB...

  3. Well, welcome anyway Dean, good to have you here and congrats on your wins

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.