Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone going from LA to LV for DEMA

Started by Drew ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone going from LA to LV for DEMA

3 posts
  1. at the Cajon Pass... I'm holed up at a starbucks until it eases up.

  2. Man, that sucks! Thanks for the update Drew. Hope you don't miss the free drinks...lol. NM I'm sure there will be plenty of free drinks all week.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Yeah, I'd sit it out on the highway except it's hot and my car would probably overheat and drink up too much gas... so a few hours of starbucks in anywhere, CA seems pretty good as an alternative.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.