Skip to content

Hi from Czech Republic

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!
I've been diving since I was young (born 1975). I prefer the freedom of freediving along with the opportunity to get absolutely close to the aquatic life whether it's from a river, lake, sea or ocean. I am primarily a freediver and have actually only used a scuba once in South Africa. I started documenting my underwater adventures more seriously about 10 years ago. I love simple diving with a fisheye lens in a small dome port, but I also love Nauticam's underwater optics including the EMWL, which is already a bit overkill for freediving.

Sea & Sea
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.