Hi from Adelaide

RuudStelten

I'm Ruud, originally from the Netherlands, but living in the Caribbean for 12 years already, where I run an underwater archaeology research program. I'm currently in Adelaide temporarily, exploring Australian waters.

Thanks everyone for your efforts to create a new platform for this wonderful community. I had been on Wetpixel for years, and am glad we can continue to stay connected through Waterpixels!

• Like 2

Thanks! I've been doing research mostly on St. Eustatius, Bonaire, and Turks & Caicos over the years. There's so much to explore in Caribbean waters from an archaeological point of view, it never ends!

Australian waters are definitely a bit cooler! I thought the Caribbean in winter was cold, but this is just on another level, haha...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RuudStelten said:

Thanks! I've been doing research mostly on St. Eustatius, Bonaire, and Turks & Caicos over the years. There's so much to explore in Caribbean waters from an archaeological point of view, it never ends!

Wow!

It would be nice if you shared something of your work in the Showcase section, if you can.

• Like 1