Hola from Barcelona!

Hy to all of you! I'm really happy to see how the spirit of the Wetpixel Forum actually thrives in this new community. Hope to learn as much as I did in previous years with many of you who jumped over to Waterpixels. I started with underwater photography around 2005 and the passion for it hasn't stopped to grow. Diving as I do at the spanish/catalan Costa Brava, often with medium visibilities has brought me to specialize in macro, and actually specialized in supermacro and snooting. I'm also linked to the Biology Faculty at the University in Barcelona and that brought me to get more and more interested in mediterranean critter identification. In 2008 I made the proposal to my diving club if I could use their website to launch a field guide and that gave life to the Barcelona Biology Faculty Guide of Mediterranean Flora and Fauna, which I started to coordinate. For years, as a photographer, my primary goal has been to find new species for the web (where actually more than 700 are listed) me). Although the hunt for new fauna is still there, actually I focus much more on the beauty of my pictures, abandoning mostly what some people call "id-pictures". That is the path I'm now on.

• Like 3