Skip to content

3scubakids3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United States

Everything posted by 3scubakids3

  1. Hello, this is Ange aka 3scubakids3. I was certified in 1984; and no I never dive in Kansas. I am for landlocked! I am now retired and have been blessed with being able to travel more and I have been sucked into the underwater photography world. I have been shooting with a TG7 but have crossed over to the darkside and bought the Nauticam housing for my Sony A7rV. I am headed to Alex Mustard's class in Grand Cayman hoping to learn to use my investment! I found Waterpixels as I am trying to figure out why after changing settings on my camera, why I no longer can select "No Flash"... Looking forward to this next adventure in my story! Ange
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.