Skip to content

Airintheocean

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United States

Everything posted by Airintheocean

  1. I'm a travel diver based in Minnesota and stumbled upon this site upon recommendation from a friend. I never thought I'd be the guy lugging 50lbs of camera gear around the world, but I'm thrilled that it's the point of nearly all of my vacations. I only wish I had started photography sooner. I'm currently shooting Olympus cameras with AOI housing and sea and sea strobes. I post my pictures to instagram under the name: Airintheocean A fun play on words beings that my name is Aaron. Its a public account so feel free to take a look. I'm looking forward to the forums to learn and see what you all have to share.
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.